Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Minor Setback

So its been a few weeks since I posted. Things have been going pretty well, and I am down 11 lbs. I seem to have had a minor setback. Not with the weightloss, but with the weight loss medication. I am having some pretty frustrating side effects from the meds, one of which is my blistered swelling lips. I also am having some stomach issues too. I am a little overwhelmed right now with it all, and have made the decision to stop taking the medication. I am TERRIFIED that I am going to fail. I have really noticed a difference in my appitite with the medicine, and now that I need to stop taking it, im worried that I will experience the cravings again, and fall. Please continue to pray for me as I continue this journey. Right now, its me and God and I know with his help, I can do anything. I have seen in the last 3 weeks that no sugar is ok. I am going to be ok! I can do this. I can resist the temptations, I can get up and go to the gym, I can lose this weight.

Everything else is going great for me. Jim is painging the house, and I am so excited to have everything looking fresh. Thanks to Pinterest, I have been super motivated to decorate. We will see how long that lasts, but for now, Im going to run with it.

Will post again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment